English and business know-how for regulatory affairs assistants - In English please! Use the correct technical terms!
- Communication with suppliers, international colleagues and authorities
- Choosing the correct vocabulary from marketing authorisation to variation
- Understanding medical concepts and their correct use
- Content knowledge - from CTD to labeling
English terms such as variation, clock-stop or common technical document appear on the daily agenda in regulatory affairs. So solid English skills are not only necessary when dealing with foreign authorities (as EMA, MHRA or FDA).
This seminar will support you in getting to know and correctly using the essential regulatory affairs terms.
May I invite you to use this opportunity to polish your regulatory affairs English in two days' time with the help of a regulatory
affairs expert and a native speaker?
|Ort:||Lindner Hotels Sports Academy
|Preis:||1.590,00 EUR zzgl. MwSt.|
This course has been designed for employees in the pharmaceutical industry.
It will particularly be of benefit to Regulatory Affairs Associates as well as to Regulatory Affairs Assistants working in
- Marketing authorisation/regulatory affairs
- Medical affairs
Weitere Pharma-Seminare, die Sie interessieren könnten: